EPC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
We collect the following information:
Contact details: Name, age, date of birth, home address, email address, home/mobile number,
- We keep information you give us directly such as contact details listed above, comments, feedback,
- When you sign up to training, activities, attend forums
- If there is an incident at any of our sites, we may need to log information about it.
- If you post information online about us or provide feedback, we may keep a record.
- medical conditions for young people participating on EPC youth activities
We may share your personal information as follows:
We do not share personal information without your consent. With your consent you may let us share your organisations information / personal information with London Borough of Enfield for mapping exercise or Disclosure or Barring Services or you may use our services to connect to other organisations to work in collaboration or to request information from them. Our partners’ use of your organisations or personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may however need to disclose your information:
- For legal, protection, security and safety purposes,
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees, our service users or any other person.
- With those who use the information to provide services to us or on our behalf.
All information you provide to EPC is stored and managed according with the General data protection regulation (GDPR).
We are not responsible for the security of any independent third-party applications and services or the data those third-party applications and services may collect about you. Please ask those third parties how they keep your data safe.
For any queries please contact EPC. You can firstname.lastname@example.org or write to EPC, Community House, 311 Fore Street, London, N9 0PZ.
EPC may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy. The policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
For further information on the General data protection regulation, please go to www. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-6-rights/